So Chill Products, LLC, owner of the brand Southern Chill, is seeking a Marketing Communications Intern. Southern Chill is a brand that is about good friends, good food, and good times! We produce high quality products (mainly t-shirts) with original designs created by a Louisiana artist. The designs are inspired by the Southern lifestyle we all live and love.
Position: Marketing and Communications Intern
The Southern Chill intern will assist with:
- Social media campaign design and implementation to
- build followers
- establish the brand
- Website maintenance and enhancements
- Wholesale marketing strategy development to build relationships with additional retail stores (emails, list building, etc.)
- Communications with retail stores who already purchase from So Chill
- Capture product photos, lifestyle photos and videos to use in social media, on website, etc.
This position may also assist with:
- Strategy to prepare/ participate in Market (Atlanta, Dallas, other retail market)
- Art design preparation for printer (Adobe Illustrator experience is ideal)
Ideal candidate will have knowledge in:
- Building a brand
- Social media (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.)
- Building a targeted audience list and sending mass emails
- Maintaining a website (no code required)
Retail knowledge, Adobe Illustrator and writing skills are a plus, but not critical.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email a resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Internship”
This internship position is a paid position and is available immediately.